8 crazy things you won’t believe fans have actually done…

By tushar083 - August 21, 2017

What would you do to grab the attention of your favourite star? We're guessing, probably none of these things...

1. One Direction

In the documentary Crazy About One Direction, one teenage ‘Directioner’ confessed, ‘The whole reason I got braces [fitted on my teeth] was because Niall Horan got braces. I didn’t really need braces but I wanted them because they look good and because Niall had them.’
Another 1D devotee nicked Liam Payne’s underwear from his hotel balcony. The 14-year-old then walked around in his boxer shorts for a few hours, before being apprehended by Liam’s security staff and told to give them back.

Rex Features
Rex Features
While also staying at a hotel, Louis had a fan hunt down his room. Recalling the incident, he said, ‘I heard a knock at the door. So, I open the door, just in my boxers I think, and there was this girl there. She stood there just shaking and crying. Then I closed the door and ran away.’

2. Justin Bieber


Rex Features
Rex Features
Remember when the Biebs threw up on stage in 2012? Well, in a show of true solidarity with his idol, one super-Belieber puked into a Justin Bieber-themed bin as a tribute – he also filmed the whole thing. You can find it online, if you dare…

3. Taecyeon


PA Photos
PA Photos
One fan’s letter to South Korean rapper Taecyeon (third from the left, above) from pop band 2PM, received rather a lot of attention because of what she used to write it… Here’s the translation:
‘I dedicate to Taecyeon my period blood letter.
Ok Taecyeon, you cannot live without me.
Sprinkled with a few strands of my pubes.’


4. Miley Cyrus


PA Photos
PA Photos
Carl McCoid, 39, from Bridlington, claims that pop star Miley Cyrus helped him through a divorce. In honour of his hero, he spent more than £2,800 getting tributes to her inked all over his body – and also named his daughter after the star. Sadly for Carl, though, Miley has since branded his tattoos ‘creepy‘ – so he’s vowed to get them removed.

5. Drake


PA Photos
PA Photos
But how about the girl who loves rapper Drake so much, she got his name tattooed on her forehead? Yep. And it’s not just a tiny tattoo of his name, either – oh, no. To add even more impact, she then shaved off her eyebrows.

6. Ashley Tisdale


Rex Features
Rex Features
High School Musical star Ashley Tisdale was understandably ‘freaked out’ after an obsessed fan sent her 18,888 Twitter messages – and then rocked up at her house.
One Tweet reads: ‘I’ll never lose u baby even in 20 years til infinity you’ll always b my best friend.’
In another he writes: ‘Let it all out on me u can have my heart put a lock on it throw away the key & my soul is yours to keep.’

7. Jessie J


Rex Features
Rex Features
Jessie J’s teenage stalker actually broke her own leg to imitate her idol, after the singer broke her foot in 2011. Tracking down the star’s private details, the fan then bombarded Jessie J with texts – including one saying, ‘I will do anything to be just like you.’ Apparently so.


8. Jared Leto


Rex Features
Rex Features
American actor Jared Leto wins, in our opinion, the award for having creepiest fan EVER. In 2013, Jared revealed that a crazed admirer once sent him their very own severed ear – complete with a sinister little note that read, ‘Are you listening..?’ Jared apparently poked a hole in the ear, tied a string around it and hung it around his neck.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments